Recent Advances in Mathematics for Engineering – eBook PDF
In current years, mathematics has experienced astounding growth in the engineering sciences. Mathematics forms the common foundation of all engineering disciplines. Recent Advances in Mathematics for Engineering (PDF) provides a comprehensive range of mathematics applied in numerous fields of engineering for different tasks like civil engineering, computer science, structural engineering, and electrical engineering, among others. It provides chapters that develop the applications of mathematics in engineering sciences, communicates innovative research ideas, offers the real-world utility of mathematics, and importance in the life of academics, researchers, practitioners, and industry leaders.
- recent findings from various institutions
- Provides international studies and findings in modeling and simulation
- Stresses on the latest research in the field of engineering applications etc
- Recognizes the gaps in the knowledge in the field and provides the latest approaches
- Provides various mathematical tools, techniques, strategies, and methods across different engineering fields
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Recent Advances in Mathematics for Engineering (Mathematical Engineering, Manufacturing, and Management Sciences) in PDF. No access codes are included.